Dani's Fics - Updated 11/02/19 - Removed upcoming stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Dani's Fics - Updated 24/06

Post by Michelle17 »

Bubblegal wrote:Hi Courtney

sorry to tell you that I haven't been writing Roswell stories lately (or Harry Potter) :oops:

I've still been writing but for a new TV programme called 'Terra Nova' which has become my addiction (and I'm hoping will get a second season).

If you are still interested in reading my stories and know of Terra Nova - check out Spacegal 19 over at Fanfiction.net - they're posted there :D

Hi Dani thanks for letting me know. I hope your able to start writing Roswell again soon. I would really to read your comings soon fics.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Updated to remove my Upcoming Stories because I suck like hell right now lol.

I am hoping to restart my interest in Roswell (we will see!) There are a few areas that have caught my interests so hopefully I can settle down and actually start cracking on my writing.

So here's hoping I might come back :oops:
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Bubblegal wrote:Updated to remove my Upcoming Stories because I suck like hell right now lol.

I am hoping to restart my interest in Roswell (we will see!) There are a few areas that have caught my interests so hopefully I can settle down and actually start cracking on my writing.

So here's hoping I might come back :oops:

Hi Dani,

How are you doing? I’ve missed you and thank you for taking the time out to let us know. I hope you do come back because I’ve always love your stories.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Dani's Fics - Updated 11/02/19 - Removed upcoming stories

Post by Bubblegal »

Hey Michelle! It's been a while. I saw some of the Roswell New Mexico and to be honest, it jumped-started my love for Roswell again.

I am seriously hoping to come back to Roswell for at least 1 more story (I'm working on it but I kind of keep going back and forth on it) and I'm currently re-watching Season 1 and like the first 3 episodes of Season 2 lol.

Hopefully I will get through it and post it soon (once I get over my nervousness too)
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Bubblegal wrote:Hey Michelle! It's been a while. I saw some of the Roswell New Mexico and to be honest, it jumped-started my love for Roswell again.

I am seriously hoping to come back to Roswell for at least 1 more story (I'm working on it but I kind of keep going back and forth on it) and I'm currently re-watching Season 1 and like the first 3 episodes of Season 2 lol.

Hopefully I will get through it and post it soon (once I get over my nervousness too)
Hi Dani,

I’m glad the new series inspired you to come back!! I have missed this board and your writing!! I love season one but I can’t stand Tess and season 2!!!. Oh are you going to try writing your challenge or store about them going to war?

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Posted a new story!!

No, Michelle - this isn't the one I was talking about. It spawned off into so many damn stories that this one actually ended up taking the lead (FML). Details are on Page 1 in the Works In Progress section. It is in the Alien Abyss section because there will be UC pairings in it at a later date but, as you can see, it's dreamer. (Can I write any other? Nope)

Link: The Road We Travel

PS - Sorry for disappearing Michelle! It took over!!!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hi guys - new fic! (CC one too! though it mostly focuses on Max/Liz pairing)

Ribbons of Love
Dani's fics