Heavenli24's Stories - New Story 12/30/11

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 3/10/11

Post by Heavenli24 »

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted anything for a long while (over a year), but after I finished Making It Work, I got a major case of writer's block and got stuck for months (I attempted to start several stories, but nothing seemed to be right). I've also been caught up with work lately and have been moving around a lot... I've lived in 4 different cities in the last year! Now, though, I'm finally fully qualified and settling down in one place... and I've started writing again :).

I took part in NaNoWriMo for the first time and was a winner (yay!) - and I used it to write/start a few different fanfics. Only thing is though, they aren't Roswell fics... I've recently discovered Supernatural is (can't believe it took me 6 years to watch it!) and am kinda obssessed with Dean at the moment... so I'm attempting some SPN fanfic (mostly Dean-centric) :).

Anyway, I've completed a couple of short stories (with a few more longer ones in the works) and have decided to start posting them here :).

The first one is called It's Enough and is posted in the Other Shows Fanfic forum here:
It's Enough
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - New Story 12/18/11

Post by Alien_Friend »

It's so good see you post and know that you are a live and well. Congrats on being a winner for the NaNoWriMo. That's very exciting. I am very happy you are writing again. Sadly I don't watch Supernatural. But I sure wish I did now. :lol:

Thanks for the note! Happy holidays :D
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - New Story 12/30/11

Post by Heavenli24 »

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update to say that I've posted another Supernatural story in the Other Shows Fanfic section. It's called High School Blues: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 30&t=27161
Alien_Friend wrote:It's so good see you post and know that you are a live and well. Congrats on being a winner for the NaNoWriMo. That's very exciting. I am very happy you are writing again. Sadly I don't watch Supernatural. But I sure wish I did now. :lol:

Thanks for the note! Happy holidays :D
Thanks, Alien_Friend :). This was my first year doing NaNoWriMo - I've been meaning to take part for years, but always felt I didn't have time to do it before. You should totally watch Supernatural though - I never got what the big deal was with it until I actually bought the DVDs and watched it... and I'm completely hooked now :P.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - New Story 12/30/11

Post by Alien_Friend »

Heavenli24 wrote: You should totally watch Supernatural though - I never got what the big deal was with it until I actually bought the DVDs and watched it... and I'm completely hooked now :P.
Awesome! I'll have to look into it. :D