Time After Time Series (Various Authors)

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Kath, can you edit the first post to include the link to my story? I've just posted the first part. :)

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11954

hugs, Linds
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Edited and erased to say...

Kath, I posted part one of my story.

Here is the link, if you can add it to the first page.

Thanks!

viewtopic.php?p=450592#450592
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

I'm curious about the concept: aren't the time periods cutting things a little close?

There's one period that starts in 1947, for instance—the aliens were already podded at that point and crashing in Roswell, so possibly their souls were already engaged? Not that I mind, because that banner is awesome! and the story will probably be fabulous. (Loved the "psychedelic" faces of Max and Liz—really great for the period.)

Also, the "canon" period is off-limits, but it ends in 2002... the gang would only be 20 years old by then, so they die before the next period begins, which is in 2006? That would be the only thing sadder than what happened on the show already.

Is there going to be a story about their "previous lives" on Antar, before their essences were podded and pickled? So we could see how they landed in that predicament, and how much of what Tess and Nasedo were spouting was true? (Or are we leaving that "well enough alone"?)

I can't get over the creativity of the banners! They really do look like movie posters, and I can't wait for the stories to materialize—"Coming Soon to a Forum Near You". ;)

Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Too bad the years of the 80's are off limits I so would of loved ot have read a good 80's fic with the music and all. Oh well I love the concept of TAT anyway it's wonderful. Keep up the amazing work.

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

Has Reflections started posting anywhere? Nothing is linking, and a search turned up nothing. (However, I have terrible luck with those searches, so that means not a lot.)

Zendorox
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zendorox »

No, I haven't started posting Reflections yet. RL has been a tad crazy and I'm a slow writer anyway. It'll be awhile. But I will post something here when I start.

Zen
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Anais Nin wrote:Just wanted to pop up and say how much I like this idea. I'm a huge fan of historical fanfiction - even more so when it concerns Max and Liz. I can't wait to read all these stories; the time periods intrigue me and I've been dying to read some new period fanfics for a while now.
I second that! :wink:
It's an awesome, brillant, idea! :wink:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Kath I've made a new banner for my story as I changed the title of it as well :-) So here it is:

Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Got it! Thanks!

Kath
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Check out Doublestuf's new story "Kiss of Peace", which has just been posted in AU without aliens.