Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 7/3/17

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 10/12/15

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Date with Destiny pt 38 (it's a long one)
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 10/12/15

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Teacher's Pet Ch 38
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 1/14/16

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Teacher's Pet Ch 39
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 7/22/16

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Note:

Hello everyone!

This is going to be a general note/update with some info on what’s been going on personally and some story info.

I know it’s been a long time since I’ve updated….anything/everything really. I am so sorry about that.

Personal stuff first, let’s get this crap out of the way. Feel free to skip. If you don’t want to read this then jump down to the bolded & underlined ‘Story Stuff’. Work-wise I’ve been getting more responsibilities, which I love, then there was a lot of product coming in, which means I usually stayed later, mixed with events and holidays and then inventory was supposed to happen but so far, because of weather and other problems, it’s been pushed back twice. So work has been hectic, I love it but it’s hectic.

Then I had a lot more family stuff I had to deal with, more than my usual amount. My Uncle died about a year and a half ago, then we had the burial up in our family’s hometown in April, and we were up there for a few days. Then back in June/July my mom had knee surgery and for a good 2 months I was doing a lot for her because she couldn’t do it, whether it be driving her to appointments, picking up whatever she needed, or doing a project for her, it usually fell to me because of my work schedule. Then I got a brief reprieve, until Mom had to have her knee messed with again, because of all the scar tissue the knee wasn’t able to move as far as the doctors wanted it to, so for another month and a half I was back to doing a good chunk of what Mom needed to get done.

Then around September, the house I grew up in (haven’t lived there for a few years but my dad still did) was foreclosed on and we helped him move what we could. Which was both emotionally draining and physically draining.

And the most recent, Yiayia (grandma) died at the very end of December, emotionally I’m fine for the most part but the stress of all the screw-ups we’ve had to deal with from the funeral home has been far more stressful than her actual death.

It’s been a weird and stressful year.

Story Stuff

Now all this doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing anything, I just haven’t been writing a lot. And unfortunately a lot of what I have been writing has been written out with pen and paper but I haven’t been putting it onto the computer.

In general the stories that have been worked on the most this last year has been Exit Strategy, a bit of a rewrite/smoothing out for AWA: Journey of Discovery, and a fic that hasn’t been posted yet but I have a few chapters written for it. Because my schedule has been very up in the air and hectic, I haven’t been focusing on the couple of fics that I’ve wanted to focus on and finish, I’ve mostly been flying by the seat of my pants and focusing on the stories that I have motivation for, when I have the time. Not ideal but I gotta look at it like, at least I’m writing something.

Okay, onto some individual story stuff…

Date with Destiny: I have a full page written of Ch 39, yay! Seriously, after only writing a paragraph for almost a year, a full page is progress in the right direction. Also have a small chunk of Ch 40 written. Again, Yay!

Exit Strategy: This is one that, so far, is the closest to being updated. Most of Ch 19 is written I just have a couple more plot points to meet before I finish the chapter.

Complicated Affair: I wrote to a certain point and then hit a huge wall—BUT—I actually wrote a small chunk of a few paragraphs a week ago. That was a surprise that came out of nowhere. So I look forward to writing more on this one soon.

Alike We Are: Journey of Discovery: Yes, you read correctly, I am working on rewriting this, currently finished rewriting/smoothing out Chapter 2, but at the same time I’m also still continuing from where I left off, which the next chapter will be Ch 38. It’s not written yet, I’m rereading the whole fic again to try and jump start my ideas for the upcoming chapter. No promises on when that will happen but I am working on it and you won't have to wait until the whole fic is reworked and smoothed out.

Teacher’s Pet: I’ve been trying to work out the Alec/Liz scene and it’s not coming together how I want it too. But as I’ve mentioned before, I have the next, at least 2 chapters, done and mostly ready to post. I just have to write the chapter or 2 that connect what’s going on currently to where those two I have written start.

So these five are most of the ones that I’ve been working on as much as I can right now. There are some that aren’t posted yet (only 3) that I’ve been working on as well but who knows when those will come out. Lol. :roll: :lol:

Thank you all for reading. Hope to post an actual story chapter for one of those five fics soon.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Note 2/26/17

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Complicated Affair Ch 11
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 5/25/17

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

AWA: Journey of Discovery - Chapter 38
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics