TruelovePooh's Fics Updated 7/23/07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

TruelovePooh's Fics Updated 7/23/07

Post by truelovepooh »

Here are my fics

Title: A Thousand Lies have made me Colder
Author: Truelovepooh
Rating: Adult
Category: A/I with a little of everyone CC
Disclaimer: Roswell and the Characters in this story are not mine. Just Borrowing them.
Summary: Alex and Isabel never broke up in Season 1..this follows through to season 2 all the stuff happens, with the exception of Grant, I can’t really go into much more but as you read you will catch on I hope!

WIP
A Thousand Lies have Made me Colder

Title: Finding Solace
Rating: Mature
Category: Kyle/Isabel
Disclaimer: Roswell and the Characters in this story are not mine. Just Borrowing them
Summary: Kyle and Isabel go thru some rough stuff (ok they all do) can it bring them together? Takes place right after Cry your name.

WIP

Finding Solace

Co- Author with Ella :)

Title: The Truth Will Set You Free
Category A/I CC but mainly A/I
Rating: R possibly moving to NC-17 (hey it's Pooh)
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell and some of the first part is taken from Heatwave…The rest is mine and TruelovePooh’s imagination.
Author's Note we'd like to think both Ed and Kay for beta reading for us. This story is mostly A/I and will have a majority of candy too and some of everyone else.

WIP

The Truth will set you free

Title: Hold me...Kiss me...Thrill me
Category: A/I
Disclaimer: Roswell and the Characters in this story are not mine. Just Borrowing them
Summary: Alex and Isabel get closer
A/N: First I have to say I blame Ed for this, and Ella...oh and Cam! This was partly inspired by Aly AKA: Monkey girl, I want to thank you all for the late nite chats and laughs....the Oreo’s we share, and just for being good friends...thanks Guys!
Feedback: My FIRST fic so please go easy on me. If it sucks blame Biged *smooch* he was a really patient Beta

Complete

Hold me...Kiss me...Thrill me..

COMING SOON:

Title: Chronomentry
Category: CC/UC
Summary: Kyle is alot of the main focus in this...He attempts to help his friends in the future and the past, takes place starting from the episode surpise...this is my first attempt at Angst, it's also mixed with my humor and smut cause well It's me...but I can't say it will end happy gazer, or happy incrowder for that matter...it's does however have Dreamer and Candie, I can't say they are happy but Kyle tries to fix that.

New story:

Banner made by Anniepoo98

Summary: Takes place during/after Off the Menu. Instead of Sean asking to go out with Liz he shocks everyone by asking to go out with Isabel. Told in Sean’s POV

WIP
It's All So Clear

Title: Green Is My Favorite Color
Authors: Jenny, Pooh, and Annie
Disclaimer: We own nothing.
Rating: Mature (It’s Pooh, Jenny and Annie after all! It couldn’t be anything less.)
Summary: UC – And that is all you are going to get. Set sometime after the Hybrid Chronicles.

Complete

My Favorite Color is Green

Title: Introspective

Rating: Teen

Authors: Majiklmoon and TruelovePooh = MajiklPooh

Disclaimer: Roswell, and it’s characters belong to Melinda Mets, Jason Katims and 20th Century Fox. She created them, he killed them, and they pulled the plug. We’re just borrowing them.

Author’s Note from Majiklmoon: This story has been a long time coming. Pooh and I have been talking forever about collaborating on a story. Finally, we just said what the heck, and did it, and majiklpooh was born. Amazingly, this story is almost finished. It’s only three parts. Part two is being tweaked and Part three is a work in process. Working with Pooh has been a blast. We joke about sharing one brain, but I swear, with this story, it was true. And a HUGE thanks to Anniepoo98 for the incredible banner.

Author’s Note from Pooh: This story has been in the making for months, I have so many stories going that I didn't want to start it at first. However you must follow the muse. I have felt this story needed to be told, and most of you know why. Working with Tracie has been a dream come true for me, she's a wonderful writer (we all know that) but her perspective on this has helped me to make this a story I'm the most proud of. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have writing it! BTW all future stories written between Tracie and I will have this name.

Complete

Introspective
Last edited by truelovepooh on Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

AWARDS

Roswell Fanatics

For: Best Lead Portrayal of Isabel Evans and Best Lead Portrayal of Alex Whitman

Thanks to all who voted! :)

And as a MAJOR Shock....

For: A Thousand Lies Have made you Colder

Again thanks to all who voted, I'm truly honored

Land of Dreams

For Isabel and Maria in A Thousand lies will make me Colder

For Best Twist you never saw coming in A thousand Lies will make you colder

Majik's World of FanFic

Shower Scene in Lies

For Lies

Memories

Thanks to everyone at Memories :D and everyone who voted

For: A Thousand Lies have made me Colder

Roswell Haven

Round 1 – Spring 2007
Winner ~ Finding Solace by Truelovepooh

Favorite Vision of Isabel
in a UC or slash fic

1st Runner Up ~ Finding Solace by Truelovepooh

Favorite Vision of Kyle

in a UC or slash fic

2nd Runner Up ~ Finding Solace by Truelovepooh
Last edited by truelovepooh on Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

quoting myself
i'm so proud and couldn't be happier for you, my little pooh!! well deserved awards! who would have thunk it a year ago when i got you addicted to roswell!! Wink it was my secret plan all along!!
your writing keeps getting better & better. i love the directions you are taking your fics! especially since i know where they are all going thanks to our late night chatfests!! LOL i'm sure there will be many more awards to join these in the months to come!

smooches
m
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

:)
Last edited by truelovepooh on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Coming soon:

Beautiful Banner by Longtimefan
:)
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Added a new story :)
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Updated stories and awards
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Re: TruelovePooh's Fics Updated 7/23/07

Post by KatnotKath »

I just read Introspective, and the main thing I'm thinking is why didn't I read it sooner. Seriously, that is seriously heartbreaking story but soooo good.

I'm thinking I really haven't been doing enough reading recently lol. I'm going to have to rectify that!

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...