Behrsgirl77's Dream World -A/N 2/25/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Behrsgirl77's Dream World -A/N 2/25/13

Postby Michelle17 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:39 am

Hi Tanya,

I wanted to say hi and I miss your stories. I hope you will let use know what goes on with your original stories. I hope you will come back one day and finish Every Little Kiss. This one of my favorite stories . Your fan Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn

debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby debbyin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 am

:D :D I’m just going to comment here on all 3 of the Confessions Series fics.

Liz was my favorite Liz after reading the very first fic. She was carefree, and even though she was an absolute handful she was lovable.

Liz, Maria, Tess, Sarah, & Jaci were perfect! You incorporated new characters so perfectly I forgot they were new, and hadn’t belonged to the Roswell group of characters all along.

The guys Max, Zan, Michael, & Kyle we’re adorable to the end. Even Matt was perfectly written.

Zan calling Sarah, Boo, during the video game argument was just plain adorable, and how he kept calling Liz, Babydoll. Michael was an awesome lovable Michael. Kyle was funny and a great friend. I saved commenting on Max for last...I have no words to describe his character except...where do you even find a guy that perfect?!?! Not to mention with all those...how did Sarah put it?...”Goodies?” I love this series and will read it over and over!

Thank you for writing such a great Series!

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Postby Behrsgirl77 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Debbyin - wow! Thank you so much. It's been years since I have been on this board but I received a notification that I had a message on this board. I thought let me log in.

I appreciate you not only taking the time to read my docs but to leave a comment.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

Tanya

Return to “Work by Author/Updates”