AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM FANATICS

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM FANATICS

Post by dreamerfiend »

when i first got the email i was ready to cry like i literally wanted to die after all these years to lose roswell would be the worst thing ever i am not ashamed at all to admit that i still love roswell :D and when i saw that they wanted to convert this board to twilight i wanted to kill somebody!!! i was gonna come to the board and deactivate my account cuz i am not a fan of twilight at all but then i got another email saying it was a joke so i was like ok but the site is still twilightized so idk what to think anymore i just really really hope its a joke. im gonna come back on tomorrow to see if its still twilight...i hope its not :roll:

p.s im glad everyone else's reaction was pretty much the same as mine because when it said everyone likes twilight so it'll be an easy transition im like is everyone really over roswell am i the only roswell fanatic left!!! :shock: but im so glad to see im not :mrgreen:
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Nice one guys! :lol: And you were so thorough too! :high five:
I want an Alien Blast! <3
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this is just a joke. It's still only 8pm where I'm at, so let's hope that when we all wake up in the morning, that everything is back to the ROSWELL site we all know and love.

Seeing as how not ONE of the admin/mods have posted ANY THING on this after the message about the "change", I'm going to go with it being a joke. If nothing is changed back tomorrow, I'll still keep my account here, I just won't be coming back to visit the site. Hopefully all the active stories that I have notices for get finished, or post somewhere else. I'll just stick to Emz80m's site for my roswell fics.

Candi
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Gosh, I really hope all of you are right that think it's a joke. It would just be too sad if it wasn't. I gotta tip my hat to how elaborate it has been though. Great job. Here is hoping it really is a joke.
ADreamerDestiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ADreamerDestiny »

when i first got the email i was ready to cry like i literally wanted to die after all these years to lose roswell would be the worst thing ever i am not ashamed at all to admit that i still love roswell and when i saw that they wanted to convert this board to twilight i wanted to kill somebody!!! i was gonna come to the board and deactivate my account cuz i am not a fan of twilight at all but then i got another email saying it was a joke so i was like ok but the site is still twilightized so idk what to think anymore i just really really hope its a joke. im gonna come back on tomorrow to see if its still twilight...i hope its not
:? What's this about emails? I never received any email - telling me about the change or that it's all been an elaborate hoax for April Fool's.
~*HEATHER*~

DREAMER (Max & Liz) ~ My #1 Shipperdom
Generally support The other CC couples (M/M; A/I)
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

THE BOARDS BACK!!!!!!!

I was so scared there for a second. You guys got me. :D
Light My Fire
jojotheorange
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jojotheorange »

Yay it's back to normal.