SUPPORT STACIE AUCTION WINNERS & THANK YOUS!

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Angel
Administrator

SUPPORT STACIE AUCTION WINNERS & THANK YOUS!

Post by Angel »

I'm thrilled to announce that between the cash donations and these auctions over the last 2 1/2 days, $2,345 was raised to help Stacie with her medical bills! Well done, Roswellians!

I'd like to personally thank the following people for all of their help:

Kath7, for gathering and scheduling all the wonderful authors for our Chatathon.
Lissa & the Roswell Heaven staff for hosting our Chatathon and helping to keep it running smoothly.
Anniepoo for tirelessly sticking it out with me in chat to help introduce authors.
Majesty, who donated the bulk of items that were up for auction in memory of her very dear friend, and fellow Roswell fan, Rebecca, who lost her battle with breast cancer last May.
All of the fabulous authors who agreed to donate their time and chat with everyone.
Everyone who donated their Roswell memorabilia to put up for auction.

And, of course, all of you who stopped in to chat. All of you who bid on our auctions. And all of you who donated money. I think the weekend was a resounding success and really brought home for me how great our fandom is! You all have proven once again that the Roswell fandom is a community like no other. A community that will always come together to help its own. A community that I'm grateful and proud to be a part of.

Congratualtions to the following winners of the silent auctions held this weekend during our Chatathon! Winners will be receiving an email tomorrow with instructions at the email address they made their bid with.

WINNERS!

Lot #1: Jason Behr - RoswellOracle $150
Lot #2: General Roswell - RoswellOracle $150
Lot #3: Roswell High Books - kj4ever $150
Lot #4: Scripts - Midwest Max $50
Lot #5: Set of Posters - Smac609 $50
Lot #6: Buffy - StargazerUK $50
Lot #7: Katherine Heigl - StargazerUK $50
Lot #8: Candy Items - zanmanzmom $20
Lot #9: Dreamer Items - rie482 $30
Lot #10: Brendan Fehr - HankGuerin $40
Lot #11: Incrowder Items - Anniepoo98 $15
Lot #12: Jewelry by Anniepoo - mockingbird39 $50
Lot #13: Scripts Pt. 2 - zanmanzmom $75
Lot #14: Basket of Books - Angel $130
Lot #15: General Roswell Pt. 2 - RoswellOracle $65
Lot #16: Shirt & Watch - BelevnDreamsToo $150
Lot #17: Scripts Pt. 3 - zanmanzmom $75

Again, congratulations to all the auction winners!

Keep an eye out soon for some items that didn't make it into these auctions. We have more posters, some T-shirts, and I believe several authors who have expressed an interest in auctioning off the end of their abandoned/never finished stories! Details will be coming soon!

ETA: If anyone needs an address to mail donations in if unable to use Paypal, PM me or email me at a-kussman@kc.rr.com and I will send one to you.
Sirio
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: SUPPORT STACIE AUCTION WINNERS & THANK YOUS!

Post by Sirio »

Thanks to all of you for your matchless work!
You, mithycal Roswellians!

Sirio
Image Image
♥ What's so great about normal? ♥ Capitano, mio Capitano ♥ Romantic Strawberry Dreamer ♥ Wise ♥
♥ The king had returned to his kingdom, and all was right with the world ♥ Max and Jamie are my addiction ♥
♥ We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ♥
Majesty
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Majesty »

Congratulations to all of the winners of the auctions. :)

And most importantly, a HUGE thank you everyone who worked so hard to put all of this together. You all did such a wonderful job!

Kelly
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Angel wrote:We have more posters, some T-shirts, and I believe several authors who have expressed an interest in auctioning off the end of their abandoned/never finished stories! Details will be coming soon!
Yay!

Also, can you remind us of how to donate via Paypal?
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Aurorabee wrote:Also, can you remind us of how to donate via Paypal?
There's a donation link on the right-hand bar of the Support Stacie site, Aurorabee.

Congrats to the winners! :D
Sirio
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sirio »

Angel wrote:Keep an eye out soon for some items that didn't make it into these auctions. We have more posters, some T-shirts, and I believe several authors who have expressed an interest in auctioning off the end of their abandoned/never finished stories! Details will be coming soon!
:D Any news?

Sirio
Image Image
♥ What's so great about normal? ♥ Capitano, mio Capitano ♥ Romantic Strawberry Dreamer ♥ Wise ♥
♥ The king had returned to his kingdom, and all was right with the world ♥ Max and Jamie are my addiction ♥
♥ We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ♥
kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kj4ever »

Can I get an address for who to contact about the auctions? I have not received my books that I won. I got one partial shipment but am missing 8 books. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I'm going on vacation soon and would like to take them with me!
Find all the links to my fics in one place:

My Author's Page

New Fic!

Little Girl Lost in the alternative universe w/aliens forum!

Check out my website! http://kel.uppercaseliving.net
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

That's me. I'm sorry it took a couple of weeks. But the rest of the items are going out today.
Choco789
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Choco789 »

Can I still donate money? There is a story I really want yo read the ending for.