In Memory...Margarita (ñusta)

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Re: In Memory...Margarita (ñusta)

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Does anyone know where I can find her fics? I've not read them, and I would like to.
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

Roswell4ever1 wrote:Does anyone know where I can find her fics? I've not read them, and I would like to.
A board search will help you.
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Wow, I just found this on the board and I'm very sorry to hear about nusta's passing. I read her fics and pmed her about them cuz I thought they were so good. It's a terrible thing- depression- and even more terrible when it results in death; my mother suffers from depression so nusta's death really hits home for me and she was such a nice woman. My greatest condolences, she will be remembered and missed. Caitlin
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I know I'm late in reading this, but I wanted to say how sorry I am. I didn't know Margarita, but she's left me some beautiful feedback in the past, and I'm very sad to hear about both her struggles and her passing.
Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

We often don't see the suffering of the people we admire. Margarita was a truely talented and cherished writer and individual here at Fanatics, and she is going to be sorely missed! It is not uncommon for those who suffer silently to choose an outlet, like writing, in which they can "live" the life they themselves might have wanted. But what was not common about "ñusta" is that she accomplished this in a most uncommon way. Her stories are part of the Roswell lore now, and through them, as in our memories, she will live on forever. I have no doubt at all that she is in a better place and far happier now. Her legacy to us is the beauty and wonder she created in her mind and willed to us through her stories. Ñusta will be missed.

Gerry