Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome, Jessica! :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Yes, Welcome Jessica :D

I was a lurker with an account for a few years too before I started writing fanfiction for Roswell. If it's something you wish to do, go for it! People are very supportive here and actually feedback on my writing gave me the courage to begin writing for other fandoms I was interested writing for other than just Roswell.

I still can't believe that this community is still strong since I came to the Roswell party late... I was only 16 in 2011 when I discovered this site and the show.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TrueDetective305 »

Thank you. :) I actually watched the series when it was on WB but I didn't truly enjoy it until it was on Scifi. When I found it on Netflix back in 2010 or 2011, my obsession restarted. Lol. Over the last year has been when I really started reading fan fiction after fan fiction. I'm loving that it is still going strong. :) I have Brendan Fehr's page and Shiri Appleby's on my FB and they still update and post about Roswell or go back to time with photos and memories. It's awesome.
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

No more lurking

Post by Lillmonster »

Ok. I have been lurking around on this forum for more than two years now and I guess it's time to come out from behind the tree.

I'm Lillmonster (Tesa) from Sweden and according to my kids I'm a Roswell-addict that needs to go into some kind of rehab/treatment. What can I say? I love them all. :D

Some of you may have seen me over at RH where I have posted my very first story. Am thinking about posting it here too but only time will tell.... I'm in the middle of another one and I have so many more in my head that you'll never know what will happen.

And I just have to tell you the reason I started writing. It's because of you - all the wonderful writers. You are my inspiration and I thought that if you could do it maybe I can too. So thank you for your talent that you share with the rest of us.
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: No more lurking

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome to RF, Tesa! I am moving your post into the intro thread.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TrueDetective305 »

Welcome fellow lurker! I hope you enjoy your time here Tesa, as much as I am enjoying mine. :) I would love to read what you have.
Drifter_88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Drifter_88 »

Hello everyone! :)

I've recently just rejoined the board after being away for a few years. After reading so many great new fics on here and remembering some of my old favorites, it's given me a bit of inspiration to get back into writing some of my own and sharing my feedback to the great authors on here again. :mrgreen:

I'm an avid Roswell-crossover fan (SPN/Roswell obsessed) but also enjoy reading unconventional pairings (Polar, Loyalists) Very big on the Liz-centered writing in general.

I was 14 when I started watching the show and discovered the board here. Even after 13 years, my love for the show never disappeared. I'm so happy this board is still up and running! :mrgreen:
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome back, Drifter_88! :D

morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Welcome :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
Candyfifi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

Post by Candyfifi »

I am a former lurker also! For about 4 years!!

My name is Fiona and I am 34 from Sydney Australia. I am married but no kids yet. I used to be a mod of the Roswell board at Mediablvd but then RL got in the way!

I love fanfic, never written one although one day I will try! I am an avid candy shipper and love all the canon ships. I used to only read stories with Aliens in but now Most of my faves are wihout aliens. My fave authors are Double Trouble and April and I have read all their stories!

Glad to have finally joined this great forum!

Fi :P