New Yahoo Group for Fanatics Users

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

New Yahoo Group for Fanatics Users

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Due to a glitch in the Yahoo account of the "owner" of the old Yahoo users mailing list, that group has become pretty much unusable. You can still e-mail to it if you wish, but we can't control it anymore, so we're cutting it loose. A new group has been created to take its place, and it will serve the same purpose as the old group. It will have a closed membership consisting only of Fanatics Users, and it will serve as a place to stay in touch if the board should crash.

Just follow the link.... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roswellfa ... nfic_users

Thanks For Your Attention,
Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Can I just say I think the other group is a marvellous idea, and I'd like to give Rick a BIG thankyou for sorting out my problem earlier :) Thanks hun!

Mel
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

Oooo, shiny. :P
<center>

</center>
crashdown'47
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by crashdown'47 »

cool :D