OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Enthusiastic Roswellian

OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

Post by 561270 »

I am Cherie's grandson and I just wanted to update you all on her current health statis. She is currently in the hospital battling her lung cancer, and I am scared that she is not doing to well. Please keep her in your prayers, and for any questions please feel free to email my family and me @ charlieardon@yahoo.com.
I know she had become close to many of you in the past few years so I thought it would be good to keep all her friends updated. She needs all the support she can get.
Please keep her in your prayers.
Thanks,
Charles
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Thanks so much for letting us know. I will definitely keep Cherie in my prayers.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Oh my! She is still in my thoughts and heart. Thank you for keeping us posted and yes....we do miss her.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NorafanofMaxandLiz »

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear that Cherie is ill. My thoughts and prayers are with her. She's such a truly great lady with a spunk and fire that are uniquely her. I've met her once at the Zeke Lerner Bowl a thon and we've exchanged emails. Cherie's emailed me some of her pic's of meetings with our Roswell stars. She's a gem and I will definitely be pulling for her.

I'll be sending her my positive thoughts and prayers. Hang in there Cherie there's still more Behr hunting left to do and maybe an abduction who know's. LOL!!!

Thanks for the updates on Cherie, please do keep us informed. Let Cherie know that we're all in her corner.

Take care,

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Off Behr hunting for the amber eyed one

Check out my stories in Work By Author Section

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11269
flohmac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flohmac »

Hello Charles,

thank you for the update on Cherie.
I've had the pleasure of meeting your grandmother and she's a really unique and funny character.
We're all keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

- floh
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Thanks for letting us know, Charles.

Cherie, I hope that you get our well-wishes and prayers and it helps you in your battle. I know that you're a strong person and a fighter. You've done it once and you can do it again.

I believe in you.

Know that you're in my prayers.

hugs,
Cristine
<center>Image</center>
Thanette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Thanette »

I was just with Cherie at SXSW. Thanks for the update Charles. I really appreciate it. We will definitely keep praying for her.

Please keep us informed.
All things are possible to one who believes.
VeronicB
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by VeronicB »

Thank you so much for joining in and telling us personly about cherie's situation Charles!
I hope so very much that she'll pull through and will get well soon!

She is my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be there 'till she will get over this horrible illness. :(

Hold on and stay strong!
Oh what a beautiful morning
What a butifull day,
Oh what a butifull morning
Everything's going my way.

I LOVE JB!
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

I am so sorry to hear about Cherie being so sick, I hope she will recover and I'll think about her and her family.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I'm sure that Cherie is fighting against that dirty illness and I hope she'll win. Tell her that I'll thought about her and send her my prayers.
Hold Cherie, G-d will help you and make you feel better soon
thank you Charles, stay strong, we are with you here.

[/code]
the way he looks into her eyes.....