R.I.P Jamie (Dreamer393)

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

R.I.P Jamie (Dreamer393)

Post by StormWolfstone »

In times of sorrow
In times of tears,
With every tomorrow
And the passing of years

Sunshine will alight
As we learn every night
That a friend now stands
Above and watches over family and friends

A writer, a joy, we'll miss her
A joker and helping hand.
Stand strong and stand true
Remember, she now watches over you.

R.I.P Jaime who some of us new as Jambeth and others only knew her as Dreamer393.

dreamer393 wrote:A few weeks back my sister quit roleplaying. I understand that some of you were her friends. She thought of you as her secound family. I am sorry to report that my sister has passed away. But, she did turn eighten March 3rd, she always talked about how excited she was about her eighteenth birthday.
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

wow...this is very sad news...its always hard to see someone so young pass one, but i'm sure she is/will be happy in her next life...

thank you for letting us know! :cry:
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

That's so sad. It's heartbreaking when someone passes that young. My prayers go out to her family and friends.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

that's so sad. My condolences to your family
Banner by Evelyn
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

That is really really heartbreaking, although I didnt know her, I saw her name around the board alot. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Frances
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

My respects and condolences. The passing of any loved one is sad. But to lose someone so young, with so much ahead of them... *sigh* I'm so terribly sorry.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
stardreamer323
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Roswell... Doing what? that's none of your business.

Post by stardreamer323 »

I am so sorry to hear that. It's very hard having someone that close to you pass away. Especially someone so young. It's scary to think about especially since I turn 18 in a few days. I've only talked to your sister a few times but she was a sweet person and she will be missed. My heart is with you and your family.

~Sariah~
~Sariah~

<center>Image</center>
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

I am speachless, completely speechless. I am shocked and horrified by this news. This a truly a great loss.

She was always willing to lend a helping hand. Whenever I requested pictures in the "Picture Finding" thread Jamie was the very first one to pm me with the exact photos that I was looking for. She went out of her way to help others. I will always remember her for kind heart that deeds that she did, like that.

I had been pming her for about a month now over some banners she asked me to make for her:
dreamer393 wrote: Could someone also make me a loyalist banner? If possible I would like the scene from "The Pilot" where they kiss. and my name "Dreamer393" some where on it.

and for the gazer one at the top...if all possilbe could you use the sene from "Departure" when Isabel says goodbye and they end up dancing? and I would like Dreamer393 to be on it some where. TAKEN

and also could someone make me a dreamer banner? Could you use the scene where in "four aliens and a baby" Max and Liz are making out in when it first starts?

I know its a big request...but please someone take this. It doesn't have to be done soon....I have plenty of time...no rush..lol.
singerchic4 wrote:As per our pm, here is the stargazer one. I'm still working on the rest:
dreamer393 wrote:Singerchic4: I truely am speechless...wow. Its beautiful. You are very talented. Thank you.
dreamer393 wrote:Its beautiful. Thank you!! Its breathtaking. You are very talented.
I hadn't gotten a chance to make her the other two that she asked me for because I had been so busy. BUT in her tribute I will make those banners, including the one that I finished for her (above) just before she passed, with her name and a testament to her life. I will distribute them on this thread for anyone who knew Jamie or would like to express their remembrance of her.

My prayers are with her and her family, may God bless them and help them through this trying time.

To Jamie who died too young, we will always remember you.

Lindsay

Here is the first one:
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

I'd really like to have a copy of all of them, if you could just email them to me please. My email addy is in my profile. Thanks.

My prayers to the family; I can't even begin to imagine what they'll continually go through in the coming years.

Ashley
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I just saw this thread. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. The devestation of losing someone so close, who was so young is something I know you'll feel for the rest of your life, and you'll have my prayers.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!